Saturday, February 25, 2006

That's what friends are for

I'm back, folks. I just had the longest 2 weeks of my life. Everything seems to go wrong. Anyway, I took the time to recover from our loss. It was a difficult thing to go through and I'm really thankful for all of you who took the time to care. It meant so much to me.
I guess, things could only go uphill from this point. I feel my mojo is creeping in. I can't wait to do the things that I neglected for some time.

On the lighter side, my bestfriend who's in NY surprised me with a call. I started to weep as soon as she talked about Basti. I must admit that I have forgotten to answer back her mails. She just knew what happened with Basti thru this blog. I know that she really cared about him but most of all, she got so worried about how I'm taking things. And so today, she sent me some flowers. It's beautiful and I love it just because it came from her. I couldn't have gotten a better friend. Thanks, bestfriend! You always know how to paint a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Paula :) said...

So glad you are back. I know what you mean about needed time and I am very sorry for your loss! Take you time getting back in the swing of things. I'm not in any rush for anything.