Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halfway There

Thank God! I'm halfway through the pregnancy. The twins are doing well, growing right, and healthy. The OB-Sonologist said that we might be having two little boys but she hasn't confirmed it to us yet, not until the sixth month when we can see the organs more clearly. Nevertheless, we were happy to know of the possibility of having boys. So thrilled, I started buying some baby clothes in neutral colors.
Every week, my belly is getting an inch larger. I got my appetite back. I'm starting to feel those back pains and leg cramps and it's getting harder to sleep and breathe. I'm not complaining though. I love being pregnant!
Anyway, my husband, Jayson just left for Papua New Guinea yesterday. It wasn't an easy thing to go through especially with the hormones I'm battling with. Emotions ran high and I just couldn't stop crying. I miss him every second of the day. I'm so used to him by my side that I feel incomplete. I know that he'll do what he's supposed to do there. I just need to be strong for our babies sake. That's it for now.

7 comments:

dionne said...

hi leslie! halfway? wow! ang bilis ng panahon. i hope you won't feel so sad that jayson's away. tc sis! =)

Anonymous said...

Inggit ako sa shopping! We havent bought anything yet for the baby kasi we don't know yet if it's a boy or a girl.
Ang sarap pati kumain ngayon!!! I'm sooo glad the first trimester is over. :)
Ingat lagi!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,

Glad to know you and the babies are doing well. Take care!

Ako nga on stand by for my cousin who's having twin baby girl, anytime now... ako nae-excite, hehehe!

Faye said...

hi, les! nice to know everything is doing great on your pregnancy. and don't be too sad about jayson being away... he'll be home soon for all you know it! tc.

KikayC said...

Hi congratulations on your pregnancy! I found your blog by accident. I, too have PCOS. I was diagnosed in 2002 and have become pregnant last year but lost the baby in the 1st trimester. I'm now on my 10th week (2nd pregnancy) and was recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I'm also on bedrest for the rest of the first trimester.

chuching said...

i'm so happy for you. i've been constantly dropping by your blog to check for updates. i'm glad the twins are growing and healthy! take care :)

Aggie said...

Happy Holidays Leslie!

I cant believe you are almost there! Cant wait to see your two boys :D

Our Little Christmas Card!
My New Blog! Please update your links :D