Saturday, January 29, 2005

Montage of Memoires

3 days to go! Last minute visit to Tropical Blooms for my bouquet suggestion. Ate Matet (Angel Pennaroyo's wifey) was really accomodating and very flexible with the contract we had with them. One problem solved!
After having my hair done with highlights, we proceeded to our Videographers, DVPOST for final viewing and approval of our AVP. Jayson was a little apprehensive about his baby pics and was hoping that the AVP would turn out well. To our satisfaction, it was more than we expected! Our personalities really surfaced with the presentation Nice made for us. Sigh. We really loved it! Can't wait for our guests to see it...
As if we're not tired enough, I made my way to Glorietta for last minute shopping as Jayson went swimming at a nearby hotel. And just when I thought it would end here, Jayson took me to watch their basketball game. Of course they won! But I was really famished by the time the game ended. So, we had our last date as single gals. What a better way to end it but with a cup of coffee.

No comments: