Friday, January 21, 2005

Perfect Fit

Jayson had his first fitting today with Michi Calica. He didn't want me to see but I insisted on viewing. We came unprepared with no undershirt, belt and shoes. I was anxious about how his barong would turn out. Surprisingly, we were more than pleased. It was a Perfect Fit! Neatly tailored, the Callado design had some similarities with the beadings of my gown. So much for that...
It's time to pick-up our gowns tomorrow. A curious gal that I am, I asked to see how my detachable train turned out. Again, i was dumbfounded. I loved it! The scuptured bow was precisely how I wanted it. I was skeptical at first because it seems hard to construct. Michi told me how she loved my facial expression when I saw it. She said I was like a child who just opened her present. I did! And it was her. She was the blessing that I got.

No comments: