Monday, June 20, 2005

Conditioning

It's like stagnant water.
Like time stood still.
Like being catatonic.
Like blood-letting.
I feel drained and useless.
Don't even have the resources to watch a movie.
If I don't leave, I'll probably die a poor man.
I want to go to Papua New Guinea!
A place that embraces us with respect and confidence.
Have to learn to speak in Pidgin.
Don't question my patriotism.
We'll be serving a Filipino community.
That's an understatement.
Earn a living and put some spunk to my otherwise faltering medical career.
Be back in a few years.

Think about this several times a day.
Condition myself.

4 comments:

Faye said...

hi, les!

nice blog! sabi ko medyo naliligaw ata ako at bago ang face ng blog mo. haha! how are you? wala ka nang tag-board? hanap ko para kumusta ka eh di ko makita. tc.

Paul and Toni said...

hi les! bagong design ang blog ah! ang ganda, medyo naligaw nga lang sa kakahanap ng tag-board, wala pala! hehehe! thanks for visiting our blog sis! mwah!

Leslie said...

thank you faye and toni! btw, may tagboard na ko ulit.

gra said...

hello leslie. when are you leaving? soon??