Sunday, June 12, 2005

Keeping Memories

If a photograph is all you've got, wouldn't you keep it?

My BIL's wedding Album:
The price for the Renaissance album sure is worth it. The pictures are also nice. Couldn't say much about it. There isn't really much to say...or see. I was looking forward to see myself in it. I was surprised to find out that they didn't include their guests in the album. It was a lonely picture. Like a low budget movie with no actors. If I wasn't there to see it, I would have guessed that it was unreal. Maybe they wanted the album to be filled with pictorials...as in...scripted and superficial. That's just how I see it. But as I've said, it's still nice... to each his own.

Our wedding album:
Though the leather album lacks the sophistication when compared with the Renaissance, I feel good about it.
The content is more important than the cover. Every tear, every smile, everyone who came, celebrated and honored us with their presence...everything captured. Again, that's just my opinion.
And if you're wondering whatever happened to our album...it's now in the capable hands of Mimi and Karl. I hope it gets restored soon. And just to keep it safe from unmindful spectators, we had a miniature album done. I should have thought about this before!

Wedding Scrapbook:
I'm trying to start this project. It's long overdue. Wedding preps, bumps, and everything in between.

4 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Leslie. Glad that your wedding album is being restored. Maybe I'll take a page off your book and order a mini-album as well. Good luck with the scrapbook. I can only envy people who is able to do that since I myself have no patience. Take care!

Lisa said...

medyo OT... love your new skin!!! i like the colors! kung may tyaga lang ako talaga...

glad your album is being restored. sayang kung hindi kasi ang ganda! but the mini album is really a good idea. nagpagawa din kami but it's supposedly for the parents.

gra said...

hi leslie.. love your new skin! its so girly.

Yax said...

hi leslie! =)

glad to know ur album is being restored na. buti na lang noh! =)

the new skin looks great, btw! tc!