Sunday, April 08, 2007

It is time

I'm back! Remember the secret I've been keeping since January...here it is. You can see me on this months' issue of SMART PARENTING magazine. This was taken last January 5, 2007 when I was still 7 months pregnant with my twins. The bulge is gone now and I've already given birth last February 16, 2007, 1:09am and 1:10 am to two adorable boys.
It was around 10:30pm, I was watching Maging Sino Ka Man at home with my mom while munching on some peanuts when I felt the urge to urinate. I tried to slide out of the bed when my waterbag broke. At first I thought it was just urine but when I stood up, lots of water came gushing out. I told my mom, "Manganganak na yata ako." She started to panic, called my dad who started to panic too. I called my husband on his mobile phone and asked him to go home immediately for I might go into labor. Then we called my OB, she told us to proceed to the hospital and have myself admitted. It was not until 11pm that my husband arrived and we went to UST hospital. I was brought directly to the labor room, had my contractions monitored, had an UTZ and I.E.. Both are still in breech position. When the Anesthesiologist arrived, I got transferred to the O.R., and had a CS.
My baby boy Holiday got delivered at 1:09am followed by baby boy Hunter at 1:10am.
Finally, they're out and I was already put to sleep after taking a glance at them. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Faye said...

congratulations jayson and leslie! wow featured ka pala sa magazine. cool! :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back leslie! :) nabitin ako sa birthing story mo. :)

Yax said...

congratulations mommy leslie! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com