Sunday, April 17, 2011

Something New

Time really goes by so fast.  A lot of new things going on.

First of all, we now have a new automated Hematology machine in the clinic.  Patient diagnosis has never been easier.  We were fortunate to have acquired this machine during our holiday trip back to Manila.  It is a big investment but it is worth it. We are slowly reaping the benefits.  Busy is always good when you have your own clinic. 

Second, the kids are finally enrolled!  Tomorrow is their first day of formal class.  We have brought them to the school several times just to get them acquainted with the place, the teachers and the other kids as well.  I am so glad they like to come back.  We had fun shopping for their school supplies, with them having a choice of what they want.  All things are labeled and neatly arranged, even their clothes are ready.  I think I am more excited than my boys.  I hope they would have a really good schooling experience. 

No comments: