Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thirty Series

For my Upcoming Birthday, Here's my List of 30 Things

Things About Me
1. I'm an only child
2. Unwittingly used suntan lotion instead of sunblock when I was younger and didn't
know the difference between the two Coppertone's
3. The kid that others used to bully around
4. The Dancing diva during my pre-school years
5. Former ballerina/pianist
6. Had a secretary with me to school when I was in grade 1
7. Sent to the principal's office for not doing my homework
8. Had a head surgery for Hemangioma when I was 13
9. Collector of sorts (bags, shoes, watches, beany babies, etc)
10. Had 10 dogs (Lucky-mutt, Sarsi-Papillon, Brownie-Poodle, Michelle- Poodle,
Poochie-Toy Terrier, Whity & Fluffy- Japanese Spitz, Mico-Mutt, Puffy- Maltese,
Basti-Pug)
11. Always won for the "Linggo ng Wika" slogan-making contest in HS
12. Member of my HS choir (STC Chorale)
13. Entered my school project in Economics to the Interschool Poster-making contest.
Topic:"Consumerism and Nature"...I won 3rd place! My trophy is still being
displayed in the School Library.
14. Spent most Sundays at Quad Mall (presently Glorietta) and Greenbelt
15. Had my first taste of Hamburger at Mc Donald's
16. Allergic to shrimps/prawns
17. Had birthday parties until 13 years old
18. Bought a book summary of Theodor Dostoyevsky's novel to read for my term paper
(I don't even know if I spelled the author's name right)
19. English Literature is my weakest subject in HS
20. Hate Imitators!
21. Frustrated Interior Designer
22. I designed most of the gowns I wore in the past (prom, santacruzan, debut,
pageants, even the gowns my entourage wore during my wedding)
23. Cry Baby... I get so emotional when I watch TV/movies. Even National Geographic
can make me spill some tears.
24. Spoiled and Pampered
25. My yaya's been with me for half my life
26. I don't want to drive. I tried...but I'm really short tempered when it comes to
driving.
27. Jayson calls me the MMDA chairwoman. I hate reckless drivers, traffic violators
and inconsiderate pedestrians.
28. Daddy's Girl and Mommy's Pet... for short, Balingbing!
29. Couch Potato. I can stay in bed all day.
30. I have a hard time opening up to other people

Favorite Food and Drinks
1. KFC's fried chicken- original Recipe
2. Macaroni and Cheese from Kenny Rogers
3. Hot Fudge Sundae from Mc Do
4. Spaghetti from Pancake House
5. Pasta Marinara from Dulcinea
6. Chicken Teriyaki from Teriyaki Boy
7. Shrimp and Mushroom Dumplings from Causeway
8. Seafood Fried Noodles from Wah Yuen
9. Lomi from Chinatown's Best Food
10. Sbarro's Baked Ziti
11. Mc Chicken burger
12. Taco from Pancake House
13. Crabstick and Celery Mayo Sandwich from Delifrance
14. Hamburger Steak from French Baker
15. Pasta Arrabiata from Segafredo
16. Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks
17. Dark Chocolate Bar from Meiji
18. Ham and Cheese Croissant from Cinnabon
19. Bittersweet Chocolate Chip Cookie from Mrs. Fields
20. Steamed Fish and Garlic from Big Buddha
21. Miso Soup from Sushi-ya
22. Carbonara - My Own
23. Meatlover's Pizza from Yellow Cab
24. Jumbo Chilly Cheese Dog from Burger Machine
25. Chicken Kebab from Cafe Mediterranean
26. Chicken Stew Pattie from Jamaican Pattie
27. Ebi Tempura from Tokyo Tokyo
28. Chicken Afritada
29. Lengua in Mushroom Sauce
30. Can't do without COKE!!!

Things I Want To Do
1. Surf the Internet
2. Hit the Beach
3. Road Trips
4. Cook Pasta
5. Scrapbooking
6. Photography
7. Watch Reality Shows
8. Try on shoes
9. Shopping
10. Use the Photo Editor
11. Cuddle my dog, Basti
12. Having Midnight Snacks
13. Experiment with my Hairstyle
14. Crafting
15. Take Quizzes
16. Buy Fashion Magazines
17. Eat Fast Food
18. Sketch Gowns
19. Visit the Petshop
20. Going to Amusement Parks
21. Ride the Rollercoaster
22. Be photographed
23. Start a trend
24. Maintain a Dollar account
25. Be a dermatologist
26. Invest in Real Estate
27. Travel the world
28. Have 3 kids
29. Maintain a slim figure
30. Learn to cook

6 comments:

dionne said...

Ei Leslie! 3 more days but I'll greet you anyway... Happy happy birthday! Hope you'll have a blast on your day. =)

Rose David Paje said...

Advance Happy bday!

Aggie said...

Isang tulog na lang!! Happy Birthday Leslie! Small world we have here ;) Hope to meet you soon!

gra said...

hey leslie!

advance happy birthday!!! see you.

Leslie said...

Hello friends!
Thanks for all your greetings.
You made my day.
Sa uulitin!

Anonymous said...

ay we have so many things in common! among others, i used to dance ballet too, i was also bullied around when i was in primary school!