Monday, August 22, 2005

Bon Voyage

And so my mom left for the states already...

On the way to the airport, there was an uncomfortable silence in the car. No one was talking, trying to hold back the tears. We're sad to see her go just because we'll be missing her a lot. We're so used to being together everyday that one month is an awful lot of time to be apart.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, I'm in-charge of the house. Aside from the other duties she left to me, the last thing mom told me is to take care of my dad. Well, that goes without saying. My dad is such a tough cookie to handle, not to mention a really big baby. Not long after we came home, we were already haggling with the finances. Poor dad, he never stood a chance! Oh, mom! What will I do without you? I miss you already.

1 comment:

dionne said...

awww! that's quite hard. i do hope the days go by in a jiff so that your mom will be back soon. :)