Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Something Old, Something New

I never looked forward going to the dentist. In as much as I wanted to have my regular prophylaxis, I'm just plain scared of the idea. Braces have a way of instilling an unpleasant experience. It's an engram, dentist=pain!
I'm glad I found a dentist with really light hands. I want so many things done at this point. I wanted to have my teeth bleached but since I can't do without coffee and coke, it seems like an awful waste of money. But if I decide to give that up, that's the first thing I want done. At least, my teeth look better with it's newly shaped form. Now, I can't wait for my next appointment.

+ + +
Not long ago, I was really good at bowling. My dad was always the highest scorer when he was still playing. He was not much of an athlete, but he was a great sportsman. I always admired him for that.
As soon as I can lift the bowling ball, I was rolling. I would always ask my hubby to go bowling with me but I couldn't convince him. Last weekend, while waiting for the screentime of the movie, we finally went bowling. I really suck now! With just one hour to play, my arms became weary and my hand kept on shaking. The next day, my body's aching all over that I can't even walk without complaining.
Above all this, I'm still glad we did it.
+ + +
I'm learning Adobe Photoshop now. I got really frustrated the last time I used it so I decided to buy a tutorial. This is so far the hardest, most complex photo-editing tool I have ever used. I guess I just have to practice more to get the hang of it. Someone, please shower me with some patience dust.

4 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

Hey can I get the name of your dentist. I'm on the lookou for one. Super thanks

dionne said...

me too! i'm looking for a dentist with light hands too. thankie! =D

Aggie said...

Hi Les! Naku, nahihirapan din ako sa Adobe! I think I need to buy a book too since I have a problem jsut reading tutorials online..too distracting :)

Leslie said...

Marj and Dionne: Her name is Dr. Melany Dayanghirang. Her clinic is located at Piy Margal st. corner A. Maceda st. Sampaloc Manila. You can call her at 742-9006.

Aggie: Sinabi mo pa! Photoshop for dummies siguro ang dapat kong bilhin. Nabobobo na ko!