Sunday, October 16, 2005

Footsies Frenzy



I just love shoes! I believe that one is never enough.
Maybe, I'm a little out of my mind that's why I have aqcuired four just this month alone.
Let me start with Havaianas... Honestly, I'm not a fan of this flipflop. I just bought the most basic so my hubby would stop feeling guilty about him buying one. It wasn't a bad buy afterall. I realized that I might end up using this more frequently since we'll be living near the beach.
Then there's this Pink Dolls thong I bought on sale for P500 at Shoe Salon. Can you say cheap? But then again, I couldn't refuse buying the chocolate brown slip on's from Bass... Just because mom told me that she got me a new bag of the same color, doesn't mean I have to buy matching footwear... Wrong! If there's one thing that I stick by when it comes to fashion is to always match this two. Enough said.
But the best buy for me is still the black ballet flats from 9West that I will be using for the office...simple and comfy.
And so I promise not to purchase another one this month... I know I can do it because I'm already broke.

No comments: