Monday, October 31, 2005

Refreshed



It feels so good to have a haircut! It's been two months since my last trim and after my mom left, nobody has ever touched my mane. A lot of times, I felt tempted to go to another hairdresser. I'm so glad I waited to get this sassy cut. I feel 10 pounds lighter!

* * *

At long last, I had my period! Isn't it ironic that while other people are menaced by this monthly visitor, I'm rejoicing that I'm having it? Thank God, the medicine worked! Now I can condition my ovaries to ovulate. Come on, work with me.

* * *

After much trial and error, I finally figured out how to make my own blinkie. Here it is!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And before I forget, Happy 9th month anniversary bebe! (eventhough I know it slipped his mind)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Leslie! Nice blinkie! Ganda :)