Friday, December 09, 2005

Funky Time

So happy to receive the news today. Finally! Woohoo! We got the approval from the medical boards already. So, I have one more month to prepare for the migration. Just waiting for our visa then we're gone.
Adios, Filipinas! Hahaha. Oooh, so ecstatic! Can't wait to pack my suitcase.

I'm back on the computer. I've been busy lately giving a tour to our Uncle who came home from the US. I barely have enough time for myself. But I just can't resist working on Mari's new kit Funky Rudolph. I really love this kit because it has one of my favorite colors which is plum/berry. It's supposed to be a Christmas themed kit but being the rebel that I am, I decided to do away with the Christmas photo. I really liked how it turned out.



Credits:
Funky Rudolph kit by Mari Koegelenberg at Digitalscrapbookpages
Font: Fontdiner

2 comments:

Val said...

So you're totally moving? Wow!

Love this page you made... check out all those circles. COOOOoooool.

Anne said...

Hi Les! I love this layout! I love plum too!