Sunday, December 04, 2005

When it rains, it pours!

I'm so glad to be part of Val's Gals. I chose to submit my application to Val(Valerie Fowler) because I love the softness of the colors and the simplicity of her creations. The kits are so versatile and full of possibilities. Most of all, I'm glad to be on one of The Digichick's Designers' team. The Digichicks is really where I grew as an artist. It's shall I say...My Home.

Congratulations to all who made it to the Team.
Michelle Pearson
Tegan Coffman
Jennifer Boyce
Lyndsey Deeds
Amy Tayler
Laura Alpuche
*Me*

Just to be working along with other talented artists and designers is a great honor from me.

So, what's a doctor like me doing in the artistic realm. I don't know. I'm just glad that both sides of my brain is working.
Golly, so excited to scrap!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats Leslie!! Enjoy scrapping!

Val said...

I'm so happy to have you, Leslie! You're going to be a GREAT addition to my team... just love your enthusiasm! Well, I'm just checkin' out your blog, I'll leave ya alone now ;)