Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jayson has been gone for two days and I'm left all alone for my oB's appointment. I had another TVS to monitor my follicles and guess what I found out...I have PCOS. Suddenly, it became clear to me why we are having a hard time conceiving. I wanted to cry over the matter but there's no reason for me to feel rotten about it except for the GI upset that I'm experiencing with my new medication. I'm still optimistic that somehow, with luck and a lot of prayers, the hard things would seem easy.

When my husband came from his trip, he granted my Christmas wish. Maybe he thought that this was the right time to give it to me, being sad and everything. It may seem superficial but I feel much better now. I have a new toy that would take my mind off of things. I'm loving it!


Wacom


Here's the first LO I did using my Graphire4 tablet.



Carnival

Credits:
Autumn Picnic Kit by Valerie Fowler at The Digichick
Font: Fontdiner
Brush: Miss M

4 comments:

Faye said...

sorry about that! just be patient and everything will happen...in His time. tc.

Anne said...

Hi Les! Everything in His time. You will have your own little angel. You're in prayers! *Hugs*

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah said...

hi les. it can be really heartbroken. i can very much relate. just the same, keep the faith and do all that's possible. these things come as blessings. take care!