Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fernlili's Team

So, Ive been neglecting my blog lately. Not that I don't have the time...believe me, I have all the time in the world. It's just that nothing spectacular has happened in my life lately...Until, today.
I woke up with an email from Fernlili, Yipee! Who is she? Just one my favorite scrapbooking kit designers, that's who. She gave me the good news of being part of her Creative team. As you know, I've been involved in digiscrapping for several months now. It's my first time to be part of a creative team in the digital scrapbooking world. I'm so happy and thankful for the opportunity!
Oh, I'm so excited to work with her kits. Can't wait to get started.

* * *

I'm supposed to upload some LO's I did this week but the our server has been down for a while. I'd have to go outside just to blog. Darn it!


1 comment:

Anne said...

Congratulations!! Thats great news!