Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fire in the House

We finally had the chance to see the latest Harry Potter movie {The Goblet of Fire}. Yipee! Though I'm really not that much into reading the HP series, I sure do enjoy watching the movie rendition.
As usual, the ticketnet was filled with swarms of people, trying to find where the line starts and ends. We waited 30 minutes for our turn to get the tickets and were disappointed that we didn't get the reserved seats. Meaning, we would have to fall in line at least 30 minutes early for us to get some decent seats.
I don't know why, but for some reason, whenever we see a movie at G4, we always wind up miserable. You see, it's one thing to be enthusiastic about the movie but it's a different story when you start chatting inside the cinema. This really pisses me off! Unfortunately for us, the two guys sitting behind us never shut their freaking mouths. Early in the movie, we sort of had a clue regarding the ending. No Thanks, to the two morons narrating the story. Irritated, my hubby tried to ask them to keep their voices down. They were a bunch of numb freaks. Talking as if everybody has read the book. So again, J furiously asked them to shut up! How insensitive can they be? I thought we'll be caught up in a fight. I guess they got intimidated a little and decided to mellow down.
Moral of the story: Try not to watch a movie at G4. Gateway is the way to go!
Just the same, I enjoyed watching. Can't wait for the next one.

No comments: