Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wishful

So, I'm not pregnant! It's ok. This time, I don't feel the sadness and disappointment as much. Quite a big improvement from last month. We went to our doctor for another consultation. As expected, I'd still be taking some medication to increase our chances. We'll never give up hope. As long as we can do something to hasten the process, we will do it. It's what my doctor calls "responsible parenthood". Fingers crossed!


Speaking of wishes, I'd like to thank Kristy Nerness for the beautiful kit she sent me. I was browsing her blog and noticed that she had this delightful kit made. It was so kind of her to surprise me with this one. It was totally unexpected, like making a silent wish come true. Thanks again, Kristy!




Wishful


Credits:
Kit: "I Wish" by Kristy Nerness available at The Digichick
Elements: Staples and Hinge by Fernlili
Font: Selfish

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Mimi, wala magawa eh. Basta ikaw, anytime! Feeling daw ako! Hehehe.

Leah said...

hi les, mahirap ding maghintay noh? i guess we'll just have to leave it all to God na lang. kung uukol, bubukol. take care!

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous! I love it.. thanks for using my kit :)