Monday, November 28, 2005

My LO's are up at Fernlili's Gallery. Check it out! I'm so happy to see other people appreciate the things I do. It just makes me want to roll up my sleeves and improve myself more.

With this photo of my nephew, CJ, I tried editing it with Optik Verve's visual photographer. I also twinked a little with the custom shapes to create the jester's hat. This LO was inspired by Fernlili's Happy Holidays kit. It's so versatile that I thought of using it for a non-Christmas themed shot. I guess it turned out fine.




TimesLikeThese!

Credits:
Kit: Happy Holidays by Fernlili
Font: Fontdiner



Let it Snow!

Credits:
Kit: Happy Holidays at Fernlilis.com
Font: Snowcaps, Santa's Sleigh, Jane Austen


My second LO using the kit was inspired by my mom's photo. This was the first Christmas that we spent apart from each other. I had a slight technical difficulty with the photo because the resolution isn't that good even after trying to repair it. Anyway, it's the essence of Christmas I'm after.


No comments: