Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm on a roll! I just can't stop digiscrapping. As soon as I got hold of Fernlili's 2 newest kit, I've been busting my a**. I'm so delighted to use these kits, and for some reason, I only decided to buy a scanner now.
I still don't have a phone line so every now and then, I visit the neighborhood cyber cafe just to upload my LO's and blog on the side.

Without further ado, here are some of the LO's

Kit: "Announcing Ella" by Fernlili available at Fernlili's.Com

Sweet Mandy:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Twosome:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Kit: "Announcing Ethan" by Fernlili

Summer Breeze:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong Soul:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lastly, I'm so excited to receive my blinkie from Fernlili. Now, it's official.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

mrs.S said...

WOW, congratulations on making it to Fernlili's CT!!! She has one awesome digiscrapper on her team! Gorgeous LOs!

Leslie said...

Thanks, Tin!