Friday, April 01, 2005

Joyful, Joyful

Finally got a reply from my bestfriend, Joy today. She's coming home to Manila on the 10th of April. Doray ( still the same person...a.k.a Dorothy Joy) was supposed to be my MOH for my wedding, originally scheduled on April 17, 2005.
Hence, the untimely trip to Manila. I bet she was cursing for a long while because of the change in schedule. Poor girl, she doesn't know that the humid weather awaits her here. Anyway, I sent her an email 2 days ago if she could possibly squeeze in a SONY PSP for Jayson. Kapal ng mukha talaga ng bebe. We just took a chance, not really a demand but a request. Voila! Got the good news today. She's might be able to bring one, depends on the availability, of course. Fingers crossed! The truth is, the other reason I'm so happy is because we would be able to see each other again. It's been 2 years. After she left for NY, I never really had a new bestfriend. I guess, I'm just not looking for one to take her place. We've been friends and classmates since grade school, so one can only imagine the tons of experiences we've shared. She's my soulmate, my alter-ego. I am just so fortunate to have met her in this lifetime.


+ + +

Going through my list of Daily Must Visit blogs, I got so excited over Mimi's post. It was a pleasant surprise! My heart was pounding fast and hard, as if it would get out of my rib cage. It was a sneak peak of the layout for our Wedding Album. I suddenly burst into tears.

Jayson: "Ba't ka umiiyak?"

Me: "Wala." (sobbing while looking at the LCD screen, wiping tears, I can't read what I was typing)

Jayson: "You're a weirdo!"

Me: "Kumag! Ang ganda kasi eh."(still weeping, sending Mimi a comment)

Oh, Mimi! You don't know how happy you made me today. Muntik na ko atakihin sa puso! You made this another day to be thankful about. Grateful!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi leslie! got here through mimi's. i love all the pictures karl and mimi took of you! nakakatuwa ka, i had that same reaction when i first saw the online album karl and mimi did for us. sobrang tuwa ako!

mrs.S said...

leslie!!!

weirdo ka nga! haha! joke, sis! napadalaw tuloy ako kay mimi ng di oras. pero ang ganda nga! what a teaser! siguro, di ka na makatulog sa kakaisip. hee!

lapit ko naaaaa! waaaaaah!!!

tin ni roLand