Friday, April 08, 2005

Memoirs

I've waited for this moment to arrive. After days and nights of what seems to be an endless YM correspondence, some minor revisions and some technological cosmetic surgery, it is done!
Being the eager beaver that I am, I asked Jayson if we could leave the clinic early and be at the Podium in time for the meeting. Well, we got there an hour early! We had lots of time to kill. One hour is a long time especially if you can't stop thinking about one thing.

While waiting, we decided to grab a bite at Cinnabon. The aroma made me hungry. After one ham and cheese croissant, a chocobon, an applebon, and mochalatta chill (burp), we don't have space for dinner anymore. As the acoustic band was playing at the lounge, i got so amused that I didn't notice Mimi coming. I cleared the table right away, making sure that no stain will lay upon it. Slowly, I unravelled the album. It was fifty pages of pure glee! Feels different seeing the real thing. Brought back tons of memories. Each photo has it's own story to convey. Once again, thank you Mimi and Karl! I must have seen it ten times in the last six hours. I hope the pages won't melt away. It is our last wedding present... the last but definitely not the least! So, without further ado... I now present...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Aggie said...

Grabe Leslie!
I sobrang love the details!
Im excited on how my wedding album will turn out :) Sana maganda din details :D

Lisa said...

Hi Leslie!

Super inggit ako! That is exactly how I want our album layout to be! I knew I wanted it like that from the time pa lang I saw Pazette's.

Though we are happy with our photographer, their layout style is not like that and I don't know how they will take it if I kind of impose that that is how I want it to be. Kainis!

Does Mimi do layouts lang? And is your album 12x12? We got an 11x14 lang and I wanted to upgrade it to 12x12 but I have to add around P20k!!!

:,(

Leslie said...

Aggie, Sa pagka OC mo na yan, I'm sure very detailed din ang wedding mo. Medyo perfectionist din kasi ako kaya I wanted to do everything by myself hanggang pwede. Goodluck with your album.

Lisa, tnx for dropping by. We really love how the album turned out. It's a 12x12 classic italian leather album. I'm not sure though if Mimi does layout for other photographers' shots. I'll ask her. Di nga lang ngayon kasi baka sumisisid pa siya ngayon sa Boracay.