Sunday, January 22, 2006

Been tagged by Mari!

What scrapbooking lines/products/etc do you dislike?
I'm not a fan of vintage just because I have a hard time playing with it.

What is the hardest thing you've ever had to scrap?
My graduation. I didn't have a lot of photos to scrap with. Bummer!

What technique do you use more than any other?
Embossing and drop shadows. I also use Optikverve.

Ever been published?
Nope! I'm too shy to submit.

What's the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Notes from my friends in college. Scraps that we pass around when we're really bored of the subject.

Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?
Low back pain!

Finish the sentence "If I wasn't a scrapbooker,
I would spend my money on gadgets.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
Color-coded storage boxes for papers.

You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who's going with you?
Holly Mc Caig, Mari K, Valgal, Fernlili, Shabby Princess

You're turn!After you've answered the questions, tag 4 of your scrapbook buddies!
Fernlili
Valerie
Paula
Kristy Ann

No comments: