Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's been a Year

A year ago, two long time lovers (is 9 years long enough) vowed to love each other no matter the circumstances. Well, what do you know? That was us! The year has gone by in such a fast pace. We haven't accomplished much. No new addition to the family and we're still here. Eventhough we had an unproductive year, I'm still thankful that I'm able to go to sleep with my dear husband beside me and that I get to see him everyday when I wake up. He is such a blessing! Although... there are times when he gets too annoying. I just want to smack his face and punch him to the ground. Lol!

Anyway, here's a layout I did for my dh on the occassion of our 1st wedding anniversary. I've put so much love and attention into making this one. I hope he likes it, and I hope that you do too. Happy anniversary, baby! Mwah!


Credits:
Paper: Home Comforts kit by Mari K @ TDC; Delight kit by Taran Conyers
Flowers: Lil Petals by Holly McCaig; Delight kit by Taran Conyers
Ribbon: Delight kit by Taran Conyers
Brush: Bloom Buddies Brush set by Holly McCaig
Elements: Bling Fasteners by Holly McCaig
Fonts: Blackjack, My Old Remington

4 comments:

Yax said...

hi les! happy anniv!!!

and yes, i would have to agree that this is the best LO u'v done so far. :)

Jacq said...

Hi Leslie!Happy Anniversary! Love the layout, i'm sure hubby will love it too.

dionne said...

happy anniv guys! =)

Faye said...

happy anniversary!