Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm really having a bad day today. My throat is really dry and itchy, I feel like my lungs' going to come out as I cough and worst of all, I had my period. Just my luck, huh? Anyway, I just need to suck it up and stop whining. So instead, I thought of channeling my energy into work.

I just got this wonderful new kit from Fernlili {Confections of a Pre-Teen}. Somehow, receiving and playing with it kept my spirits high...at least for today. This kit is so girly with lovely pastel colors, doodles, gellies and everything you need to work with. And yes, she was kind enough to send me a direct link to the kit since I'm having trouble downloading with YSI. Thanks again, girl! You made my day!

I had the perfect photo for this kit. Featured in the photo is my dh's niece Shalina Bianca with her brother RJ and her friends. This was taken during RJ's 6th birthday party. Have a nice day, y'all!



Credits:
Confections of a Pre-Teen at Fernlilis.com

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Leslie!! Pink and brown colors! Yummy :)
Im hooked with digiscrapping na grabe, nakakainis na nakakafrustrate minsan pag di ko alam paano gawin ang isang bagay! LOL. I hooked up with a friend from the US to let me use her PayPal so I can buy kits ~ na over naman ata ako LOL No more internet purchases hanggang Feb! LOL