Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy new year, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful celebration.
Needless to say, I think this is the best new year party we've had. The family is complete, lots of friends, a hearty meal and spectacular fireworks! Who could ask for more?
Six hours befor midnight, we're still at the mall shopping for some good wine and treats for the kids. It's amazing how people get so engrossed with welcoming the new year with a Bang. I know I am! I don't want to get emotional this time. No thoughts about leaving the country soon. I just tried to enjoy myself that just in case I don't get to come back here for next year's holiday, I'd still have beautiful memories to take along with me.
Ok, I said I won't be emotional. I'm a little sleepy from all the celebrating, my throat is sore, my stomach is having a life of its own, and my nose is running at the speed of lightning. Got to catch some sleep!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie thank you for your best wishes.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year It sounds like you had a great time greeting in the New Year.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year... so happy you had a wonderful time!

Anne said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR LESLIE!!

Faye said...

have a great and wonderful 2006, les!

Lynds said...

Sounds like a wonderful new year celebration! I hope you have a fantastic 2006!