Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I was wondering why Basti (my adorable pug) has been losing weight. Was it because of the lamb chops he had last Christmas? I don't really know. His feeding didn't really change but I noticed him always showing his front teeth. I'm so worried. Well, he lost a tooth today. Poor doggy. It doesn't seem to affect him in a big way. His appetite is still good and he's playful as ever. Is it normal for dogs to lose their teeth? Will it grow back? I have to do my research.

On other things, I just finished my first LO using Mari's Jellie Babies kit. This is a really big kit with lots of elements, papers, alpha's and ribbons. I just love it, the pastel colors, the textures and shapes! Btw, just got news that Mari is now a Digichick designer. Pretty cool! I'm so excited for her! I know that someone as talented as her would be a wonderful addition to the roster of designers at the site.

Anyway, I was not sure if it turned out okay (my LO, I mean). I have so many things in mind and different ways of using the kit that it got jumbled up in chaos. Well, here's my first attempt...Surely, it won't be the last for this kit.


Credits:
Jellie Babies kit by Mari Koegelenberg
Font: My Old Remington

1 comment:

me said...

absolutely adorable layout! I hope you find a way to make your life more organized this year! It's tough :)