Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Muse Me

Last week was not a good week for me. I'm always at the hospital for my follicle monitoring. I must have had 3 TVS in 1 week. It was tiring and left me anxious about the results. Fortunately, I had some good outcomes and I could rest for a week or so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed again.
Then there's TDC. I'm getting frustrated with how things turned out. My comments on other's LO's don't show up. That's really a bummer, since I love giving away praises. Then I noticed that my LO's were not appreciated much. It's really disheartening because I've put a lot of love and effort in making them. I felt that I didn't give justice to Mari's kits (which are really works of art) with my LO's. I felt unworthy. Since I started digiscrapping, I considered TDC as my home. I loved participating in the forums, browsing through the gallery, leave comments, and join the challenges. I know that I'm not supposed to feel bad, but I do. I'm just thankful that I still have my 2Peas gallery...hanging around the site still gives me a sense of joy and pride with what I do.
I was glad to find Holly's Dare to Muse me challenge for this week. It gave me inspiration and made me think about the things that I should be proud of. God help me, I hope there won't be lots of times when I'd doubt myself. When I started counting my blessings, I knew that there's no reason for me to be gloomy.
I am...
Credits:
LoveLoveLove kit by Mari K @ TDC
Bling Fasteners @ Holly McCaig's Designs

No comments: