Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I haven't had a good night sleep...just an hour and a half. I wanted to sleep but my mind kept on wandering. Have you ever experienced the feeling that you're not appreciated? I must be having a creative block. My LO's are going unnoticed in the galleries. Do I really suck? Everytime I do a LO, I give it all I've got. I try to find new ways of improving my craft and make it unique. I just don't understand.
Here's a peek at my newest creation. I Love,Love,Love using this kit by Mari K. It has my favorite color (*pink*) and has the cutest elements to boast. And yes, It's Mari's birthday today! Happy birthday, girl!
Credits:
Love, Love, Love kit by Mari Koegelenberg @ The Digichick
Font: Love Letters

On a lighter note, I went for another TVS this morning. It's day 14 and I'm trying to monitor my follicles. After all the weight loss, nausea and diarrhea, It's all gone. Goodbye, Polycystic Ovaries! Woohoo! I'm so happy to see that I'm starting to ovulate again. What a relief! I just have to continue taking meds and monitor follicle formation...Hopefully, we'll get a positive result soon.

1 comment:

Leah said...

That's good news! :) now onto serious baby making projects. hehehe... ;)