Thursday, February 10, 2005


Caterer: VS&F
Contact person: Val Jamora
937-4989

I first thought of getting Josiah's before I met Val Jamora (supervisor/AE) of VS&F during one of the bridal expo's at SM city. We chose them mostly for the quality and choices of food. We had 2 food tastings with them and in both occassions, it tasted great. True enough, they didn't disappoint us. All our guests complimented the food and the serving was big.
Another thing that blew my mind was the set-up. Because we were having a Japanese themed wedding, we were not sure if they could pull it off. The set-up I wanted needed that we upgrade the flowers to include papyrus foliage (which is expensive according to most florists). But because it wasn't in the list of our priorities, we dropped the upgrade. I was surprised to see how beautiful the centerpieces are and Mang Roland of Flowers Unlimited (VS&F's florist/stylist) included most of my requests.

Verdict: 10+ Posted by Hello

No comments: