Sunday, February 13, 2005

Our Coordinator's Letter

Jayson & Leslie,
I'm really moved with the message you have for me and my team. I should thank you guys as early because I have been receiving inquiries from w@w all of them referring to the pleasant endorsement they got from you. Maraming Salamat po and I would really appreciate your referrals we need that very much.

Btw, you owe yourselves a lot, too. I have always believed that the success of a wedding would always depend on how the couple have lovingly put in their efforts. i know you'll as much apply the same zest in your married life, one that shall never change.

Let's keep in touch and we'd love to hear the fruition of all these ... when you'll have little jayson's and leslie's soon .

MARAMING, MARAMING SALAMAT TALAGA.

Our love and prayers,
wini and the witty jobs party team

No comments: