Thursday, February 10, 2005



Venue: Fernwood Gardens(Venue 1)
71 Cenacle Drive, Sanville Subd. QC
Contact person: Joy Ycasas

I first saw a picture of Fernwood Garden way back 2002 on Mega Magazine. Upto this very day, I kept it with me. I knew that this is the perfect place to celebrate our union with our family and friends. It's an eye candy for everyone! Unique and first of its kind. It's like being inside a botanical garden. It was the "rain-free" effect that did it for me,not to mention the exotic birds and koi pond too. It was perfect!
Btw, our AE, Joy is the best! She gets things done and always accomodating.
Bonus: we had at least 250 guest and they didn't charge us an extra P70/head for the exceeding 50guests.

Verdict: 10 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I highly recommend Fernwood Gardens, I really love the fairyland feel of the venue, very romantic, perfect for special occasions especially weddings. Nice post!