Monday, February 21, 2005

Moving Forward

We made our first withdrawal from our joint account today. I was saddened by the decreasing value of our savings as I placed the ATM card in and out of the slot. There was no other choice. We needed to buy equiptments for us to set-up our New Clinic.

Bambang, a shoping haven for Medical supplies. We didn't want to go through the fuss of going from one store to another just to bargain for such a small amount. With one stop, we got all that we needed to buy.

The easy thing is over. What's harder is to put other peoples' lives in our hands with the intention to heal them of their ailments. This is the hardest part, to wait anxiously for your patients to recover. I am pertified, not because I'm incompetent but because I don't want to put harm unto those who will seek my care. At this point, God is my only ally.

No comments: