Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Triumphant Times

Same time last year, nothing ever gave me comfort. Waiting for the result of the physician board exam was taking a toll on me. It was agonizing! Imagine having your whole life's work defined by ONE exam. Does it make you a less competent person if you fail or does it make you a better person if you succeed? Nobody can tell you the answer but yourself.
Times like this calls for inspiration, something that will uplift our spirits and renew our faith. Look on the bright side! Are we winners or Losers?

The winner always has a plan, the loser has an excuse.
The winner makes a mistake and says "I was wrong"", the loser says "it is not my fault".
The winner learns from those better than he is, the loser tears down those better than he is.
The winner says "it may be difficult but it is possible", the loser says "it may be possible but it is difficult".

Goodluck to my future collegues!

No comments: