Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Pinch in My Heart

After all that's been said and done, everything that we worked hard for payed-off. Here are some words that inspire and heart-warming thoughts from my sisters at W@W.

hi leslie!
looks like you had a fun wedding! i liked your gown and your mom's gown too :) i admire you for putting all the extra effort in incorporating
the details in your wedding. congratulations for a successful wedding!
wishing you many years of bliss with jayson!

joanna ni rey

Hi Leslie,
I saw your pictures and they are great, ok lang yong crying moments mo pa-demure effect... hehe!. Anyways, I'm glad that the two of you are okay. I liked your gown, I'm also in the planning process with Michi thanks to you and Monina, at least I have a sample of her gown na.
Best Wishes to you and Jayson!

Nette

Leslie! I just saw your pictures!! I looooove it! It truly was a great and detailed wedding :) Im more convinced to get Mimi na tuloy. Ive been leaning towards her ever since. I will be booking her this week since she has a discount going on,. hehehe.
I just would like to tell you you look very very happy :)

Regards to Jason,
Aggie


Hey Leslie,
Congratulations to you and your hubby for having what seems like a perfectly wonderful wedding! And, I sooo love your gown! Just perfect for you. Remember, I told you before, that you'll make a beautiful bride and you really were. You were blooming! You two seemed a perfect match.
I wish the two of you to stay euphoric as you go on each day of your lives as a married couple.

Cheers,
~Geca~

No comments: