Thursday, March 24, 2005

Diet Me-Dusa


There's no place to go in the city. Not lots to do. Bad tv programming. Nobody on-line!
Most of all, I'm sick of eating seafood! I'm feeling the scales growing on my skin. Every so often, I crave for food. Fish gets digested easily. My stomach rumbles in despair and emptiness.

Though I'm eating, I still feel famished. I want real food or should I say...Junk food! All-meat pizza, Lasagna, Mc Chicken, and Cheeseburger. If I'm not an active Catholic, does that exclude me from the No-meat policy? I'm not on a diet! I'm on a mission, to add-on some kilograms.
Ang babaw. Mahirap talaga pag gutom. Pati utak di umaandar!

Eto ang dasal ko... "Sana Easter na! Ayaw ko na magutom! Amen."

5 comments:

talhey said...

sorry i was bloghopping and can't help but leave a comment on this one. i say don't practice it if you're just gonna rant about it. don't do it just because it calls for it. do it because you believe in it. what is 6 or 7 days of lent compare to almost whole year chance you have for 'the real food' and the 'real world'? you must be lucky having something to eat, while others are dying of poverty. this is just how i see it. peace.

Leslie said...

Hi Mimi! Thanks for the offer. Btw, i'll do something about the layout of the blog. Mimi, pagpunta mo daw states bili mo Jayson ng PS Portable pasalubong. Hehe.

Talhey, the only reason why I put up with eating seafood is beacause that's what they're serving at my parents house. I am allergic to it, for your information. Ranting is just an easy way of looking at it. You don't know the big picture.

talhey said...

i was just reading between the lines...peace!

mai said...

^^ Nye. FMD.

talhey said...

it's me again! i've noticed you edited your post. you'll hate me now. happy easter, then!