Friday, March 11, 2005

Dogster

Almost everybody I know has a Friendster account. Ever heard of Dogster before? I was fascinated by it since yesterday that I immediately made an account for my 2 brothers, Azotea's Sebastian (aka Basti the Pug) and Sunny of St. Lucy (aka Puffy the Maltese- In loving Memory).

Some of the dogs are for adoption too. So if you're looking for a perfect companion, have a big heart for these pups, take one home and shower them with your love.

If you have a network of friends, why not make one for your Bestfriend. I'm sure even without your pet knowing it, they'd love to have cyberfriends too.
And if you have Cats...go to Catster instead.

When you decide to drop by my pet's website, be kind, pls. offer them a bone! Every pup is deserving to receive one or two or three...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing.

mrs.S said...

i loooove pugs!!! is this your pet? or is this basti? ang cuuute!!!

tin ni roLand

Leslie said...

Hi Tin!
Yes, this is my pet Sebastian (a.k.a. Basti). Cute noh! Love your own talaga. Super kulit nyan.

Aggie said...

huy leslie, marunong naman ak mag-comment no:P bwahahaha, may topak lang ung comment link mo dati :) ayan, nag comment na ako!