Sunday, March 13, 2005

Letter of the Month


Preview, originally uploaded by lengguy75.

Its been two month since I got the latest issue of PREVIEW magazine. I missed the Feb. ish not because I didn't like it, but because I didn't see one at the stalls. Well, this month is something to look forward to with all the summer trends coming out.

I was actually choosing between Preview and Metro. Ever had a gut feeling that you have to go with a certain thing, just like a meek voice telling me..."Preview.Preview". Psychic or Psycotic?

So to make the story short, got my magazine, left it in the car for a day, jayson read it first but didn't notice, passed it on to me, read the Editor's note, looked at the price for the letter of the month at the end of the page, read from bottom to top. Alas! I can't believe that I was actually reading my own letter. I was in awe. Writing was never really my cup of tea, so you could just imagine how stunned I was. Never mind that it wasn't for a Nobel prize. Heck! Who the hell cares? Uhmm, me?

I was lucky enough to have my letter chosen. Talk about Nullah! Winner here! Ding,ding,ding!Took a deep breath and looked at it again. Yes, it was mine, alright! I have forgotten about the letter already as I sent it a couple of months ago (I was still single then, planning the perfect wedding, and had plenty of time in my hands).


Now, when shall I claim my prize? What is it anyway?

7 comments:

Mec said...

sira pala yung blogger last fri :)

anyway, super congrats sis :0 galeng naman.... :)

Leslie said...

Hi Mimi! Di ko pa alam prize. Bka yung fucshia na blouse. Yipee! Fave color ko pa, sana.

Mec, Thanks! Gulat nga ko eh.

Aggie said...

whoa!! sana nice ung prize :) avid reader din ako ng summit mags, as in cosmo, yes, preview, real living, GH..hahahah..nababasa ko (napapabili pa minsan!)

Leslie said...

Nakuha ko na prize ko! May price tag pa nga eh. Jack Nicklaus na sleeveless blouse. Kaya lang di kasya sa akin, ang Laki! Sa mommy na lang napunta. Di na rin nasayang. Sana cash na lang...mukha kasi ako pera eh. Bwahahaha!

abieco said...

congratulations to you and your mom!

Mai said...

naks! congrats! ever sikat ka na talaga..ngapala, naka-display sa booth ng QP yung wedding invitations niyo sa NBC Tent Bridal Fair..(nagandahan si h2b at balak gayahin..hehehe!) hiram ng idea ha?

sHeLL&dAr said...

hi leslie! singit ko lang na walang feb issue yung preview kasi for jan-feb yung first issue nila for the year (o diba, alam na alam hahah). every month kasi ako bumibili ng cosmo, yung preview, pag feel ko lang...

and i have the march issue! hanapin ko nga yung letter mo :)