Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Rhythmic


Nike SHOX Rhythmic
Originally uploaded by lengguy75.
Just strolling 'round Glorietta, Jayson went to Nike Park again. As usual, took a glimpse of what's fresh and fantasize on getting the new LeBron line. I wasn't really interested in buying one for myself but the new line of women's training shoes were just out. I picked one out, and he told me to try on my size. None in size 6. They just ran out. But they have my size with the newest arrival...i had to gush. I can't believe I'm about to hit the jackpot again. Alas! It's mine! I've been wanting to buy SHOX but never really taking the step. Feels so good and comfy. Now, I can take them for a dry run, uhhmm, at the mall? Thanks bebe! I loved it!

1 comment:

abie said...

hi leslie,

love your shoes. mahilig kse ako sa rubber shoes eh and shox is my favorite.

cheers.

abie