Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Surfeit of Pain

I've been flustered for two days now. My gastrointestinal system is out-of-order. It's debilitating and most certainly caused some embarassment for me. Imagine, weeping over pain that I, myself will have to find a remedy. The spasms are killing me. I had to take medication just to relieve me of some pain. Can't go to work today.
Was it the seafood fried noodles we had the other day? It's another case of indigestion/malabsorption. Stop being a glutton! I ended up having Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Symptoms include:
1. abdominal distention
2. relief of abdominal pain with bowel movement
3. increased frequency of stools with pain
4. loose stools with pain
5. sense of incomplete evacuation
6. heartburn
7. bloating
8. faintness, weakness
9. back pain
10. urinary frequency
Even Jayson wasn't spared. The toilet bowl has been our constant companion for the day. Thank you, vacuum flush!

No comments: